Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Best options when upgrading a Photographic camera?

I'm wanting to upgrade but am so scared to do so.
Every camera has pros and cons and so far I can't even begin to pick.
I am wanting a Nikon, and obviously something far better than my D3100 (yes I know… but Im only 20! hehe) but as far as that all goes I'm pretty much just confused as hell.
I like the sound of the Nikon D700- Can you please give me your thoughts.
Would I be better off to upgrade my lenses first? I have been thinking of upgrading my lenses first for a while but I don't have a very good backup camera yet and will need one this summer.
Thanks to anyone who can be bothered replying to my hideously long speech lol
Added (1). Age matters because I was trying to instill the fact that I am only starting out in life, and that's why I could only afford a shitty camera ;)
My business has kicked off to an extremely major degree- I am almost working full time and I would like to be able to give my clients the best photography I can give them, My camera is holding me back.
Added (2). Thankyou, that seems like the way to go so far
Added (3). Don't be an *** to me when you haven't seen my pictures.
OBVIOUSLY I am very talented otherwise I wouldn't have a fulltime career in this industry?!!
But my camera IS NOT capable of doing what I need it to (same with my lenses) and NO AMOUNT OF TALENT can fix that.
>>> Best options when upgrading a Photographic camera?