Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Why aren't I photogenic!

I recently bought a Nikon D3100 for photography and filming. I used to have a normal standard digital camera, a camcorder, a iPhone and on each camera it made me look long, big eyes, long chin, wonky slanted face and withdrawn skin.
When I tried to film off of the cameras, I sounded deep, and as if I was mumbling - and it made my face wonky, wider, longer and just not me.
I tried doing a first vlog today for YouTube and it just does the same, long face, huge eyes, and ridiculous voice.
Is it the lighting, is it the camera, is it me???
Filming and photography is what I wanna do, and I want to be on both sides of the camera - as I'm very insecure, I pay attention to my looks a lot.

What's the issue? It's really annoying!
Added (1). And my photo here is what I DO look like, as the camera was pointing towards the mirror… and for some reason mirror shots make me look me.
>>> Why aren't I photogenic!