Thursday, November 22, 2012

EOS Canon T1i, T3, or Nikon D3100?

I have enough money to buy myself a good, decent, DSLR. I know these SLR's aren't entry-level anymore, but I just need a good starter. I just can't decide between these three because I have great offers.

First, my friend is offering me the Canon T1i w/ standard 55mm lens at $400 even. Not to mention an SD card, new carrying pack for it, lens filter, and supplied manufactured accessories.

I found a site that is selling the Canon EOS T3 at $380 w/ 55mm lens,

The same site also carries the Nikon D3100 at $430 w/55mm lens.

I need help deciding which camera to buy based on stats, performance, and handling. Which DSLR would be best for for a beginning photographer, yet still take wonderful pictures?
>>> EOS Canon T1i, T3, or Nikon D3100?