Thursday, November 22, 2012

Which mid-level dslr to buy? - 1

So I'm having trouble deciding what DSLR I want to buy. I've taken plenty of photography classes, and read plenty of books and used plenty of DSLR's for events, classes & more. But I'm ready for a step-up from an entry level DSLR. I enjoy taking portraits and shooting mainly people, events, and occasionally landscapes. I want to buy my first DSLR. Every other DSLR I've used was school owned, or a friend's. But I have plenty of knowledge. I know I want a camera that works pretty well in low light. I would like faster burst mode rates- I don't care for any of the extras like swiveling lcd's or any of that. I want it to have a decent battery life. Full HD video is preferred, resolution is kind of a big buying point as I will be printing and enlarging photos and would like them to turn out crisp, not softened or blurred at all. Basically I would like suggestions on any mid-level DSLR's from Nikon, Canon, or Sony. Please share experiences with your own mid-level dslr's if you can! Pricing doesn't matter.
Thank You!
>>> Which mid-level dslr to buy? - 1