Tuesday, November 27, 2012

How to photograph a chocolate shop?

My friend has asked me to help him out by photographing his chocolate shop for his website.i'm only a keen amateur at the moment.i've been asked to help him as he has been given a deadline for monday the 3rd to get the pictures to the website designer and ther's not enough time or money to get a pro in. I know the basic do's and don'ts (e.g remove clutter from the picture etc.) but i could really do with some help to give me some other ideas. He wants me to photgraph things like chocolates that are un-boxed and also boxed goods aswell.any help really apreciated!

if it helps I have:

Nikon D3100 DSLR (I told you I was only an amateur!)
Macro filters
18-55mm lens
55-200mm lens
wide angle filter
tripod
flash and difuser
>>> How to photograph a chocolate shop?