Monday, September 2, 2013

Nikon D3000 autofocus problems!

I have had my D3000 for about two years and I have never came across this problem. I can't take a photo when I'm in any mode besides guide or when I press the AE-L/AF-L button but the photos come out blurry. I have reset my camera and my shooting options but it still won't focus.My focus mode IS on autofocus. I have the original 18-55 mm lens the camera come with and I would like to know if this is a problem I can fix or if I should take it to a shop.

Recently I had a problem with my photos where the bottom half would be black, I figured out it was a mirror problem and I fixed it. Now my autofocus won't work, could these problems be related and can I fix the autofocus problem in a small amount of time?

См. статью: Nikon D3000 autofocus problems!