Monday, November 26, 2012

Is any of this photography gear worth anything?

Hi

So my mum knows someone know works at the dump.
Recently he bought her a whole box of photography equipment to give to me.
I've had a very quick google but don't have time to do a proper search.Is any of this stuff useful?
Particularly, can any of it be used and/or used for film making? ie, the light meter?

Here is the list:
Minolta X-300 SLR

· Minolta 100 – 200 mm zoom lens

· Minolta 35 – 70 mm lens

· Minolta autoflash/light meter

· Ricoh TLS 401 SLR

· Raynox 5.6 – 300 tele lens

· Weltblick 45 – 135mm auto zoom lens

· Nikon

· RMC Tokina 35 – 70 mm lens

· Weiton 28mm lens

· Topman TV-3230 tripod

I understand most of it will be junk but I'm wondering if there is any gems in there? Apparently there's more as well. Thanks!
>>> Is any of this photography gear worth anything?