Sunday, November 25, 2012

Shutterfly photo book quality?

I had a baby in April so for Christmas I wanted to make photo books for all my family members through Shutterfly. I just created a 12x12 book online and I'm a little worried. Before I go and purchase $150 worth of these, I want to get others' opinions. I have pictures on there from a variety of different things (droid x, droid razr maxx, sony dch-10, nikon d90, nikon d3100 and nikon d3500) I tried to get all the pictures from my phone to be smaller in the book so they wouldn't be too bad, but looking at the pictures from even the nikons they look a little blurry or pixelated when I preview it.Is this normal? I just dont want to pay $150 and have crappy looking pictures. I'm looking at all the pictures on my memory card and they look perfect.Is it just because of their website or something?
>>> Shutterfly photo book quality?