Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What Camera? -important?

I am 14 and very good at taking picture, and not off me in the mirror making duck face… -_-
I love photography and I am going to be taking pictures of horses and their riders at the stable I ride at(also I am taking my family Christmas photos) I have a Nikon Cool pix and it works pretty good and I've had it for a year now but my parents picked it out and that wasn't the one I wanted so for Christmas I am going to ask my parents for another camera. I want a good brand that's reliable and lasts a long time, one that takes pictures quickly and you can twist the lense for fast zoom and stuff, and under $200 if possible(we don't have much money for Christmas this year)
thx xoxo -C
Added (1). Thanks Basement Cat, sorry, lol I didn't even check that, my friend spilled juice on my computer a month ago and If I don't press really hard on some of the keys it won't type anything and others will type double: P haha. That camera looks good, im probably going to ask for that one.
>>> What Camera? -important?