Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What type of camera would be best for me?

I'm currently an art student studying sculpture. I'm wanting a camera both to document my artwork and to create process shots and videos. I recently discovered the gopro camera and it seems awesome for creating my process videos and attaching them at interesting angles, However it wouldn't be great for documenting my work. I can always rent a camera at my school for a couple days at a time, and its an expensive one with nice lenses -somthing I couldn't afford myself anyways and would take better shots. I have thought about getting the gopro for that reason, but my mother was planning on getting me a good nikon or canon.are their cameras that would be capable of both? Other camera recommendations?
>>> What type of camera would be best for me?