Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What's the name of this Nikon video editing software?

I used to have a CD with this really cool video editing/movie making software. I'm 99% positive it was by Nikon.It's possible that it was by Sony. I can't find the CD anywhere and for the life of me I can't remember what it's called, so I can't find it online. Some time ago, I recall looking for drivers for that software and I remember something about it being outdated, so it definitely hasn't been renewed or anything but I just really need to find this old version.

It was very basic, and it pretty much did everything for you. You load your pictures, videos and music. I think there's a total of three options - the color of the final movie (black and white, sepia, original), the order of pictures (random or in order), and the style of the video (old TV style, music video style ((where it's really random)), and simple style)… and then you just click CREATE and after it analyzes everything you've uploaded, it creates this awesome video.kinda on its own.

I really need this program, if you have any thoughts at all, please share!!! thank you so much!!!
>>> What's the name of this Nikon video editing software?