Sunday, December 9, 2012

Am I ugly or just not photogenic?

I'm 16, I do a lot with my camera and honestly, my camera is everything to me as I do have a lot of mental health problems causing me to just not see any friends, ever. Anyway, last night I went to a family-get-together and I asked for a photo of all of us, I use a Nikon D3100.
When I got home, looked at the photos, I noticed everyone looked the exact same except me. I have been ill lately so my face is a little puffy but my eyes look huge, face shape is longer, nose looks crooked and misshaped, and more. I don't know how to fix this… In real, my face (to me) isn't pretty, but its' better than it is in photos! It's smaller, not wide, etc… how do I fix this? I also need to lose weight so that might be it!
Added (1). I'm over critical because of whats happened to me in the past.
>>> Am I ugly or just not photogenic?