Sunday, December 9, 2012

What type of Nikon wide angle lens do I need?

Could you recommend a super wide angle lens for me? I have a Nikon D60 and am using the AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm DX lens for most of my photographs. However I need to take interior shots of rooms and need a wider wide angle lens. I'm confused because my 18-55mm lens I thought was a wide angle lens (because it's focal length is less than 50mm).Is it worth me buying a new lens if my current lens already does 18mm? Is 18-55mm really a wide angle lens? I just feel like the lens I'm using (18-55mm) is hardly a wide angle lens and so what options are there for a super wide angle lens? Should I only stick with Nikkor or are other lenses compatible. Thank you for your help because I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed right now.
>>> What type of Nikon wide angle lens do I need?