Monday, December 3, 2012

Beginner digital SLR, which one?

Hello everyone. I'm going to Canada for a whole year in 2013 to visit my family and go to school there.As everybody knows, most parts of Canada are very scenic and have amazingly beautiful nature. I'm going to be outside in nature a lot, and I'd love to take nice quality photos. That's why I'm getting myself a digital SLR, I just don't know which one. I'm going to take (mainly) landscape photos. Mountains, forests, lakes, beaches and so on. Maybe the occasional flower. I was thinking about getting the Nikon D3200, but it's a little expensive.
I wanna get something that wont be outdated within the next 6 months, but not anything that is super expensive either.
As for the price, I'm willing to spend up to around:
700-750$ (536€ or 435£)
>>> Beginner digital SLR, which one?