Thursday, December 6, 2012

What are some good cameras/camcorders?

I'm trying to relaunch my youtube page I had to stop making videos because my laptop quit it was old and just quit working.and I used the a web cam.and I want to come back with a Big Bang nice lighting nice video and audio so. Was wondering whats a great camera for around 250 to 330 $ and I mainly want a canon and also is cannon good to buy refurbished cameras ??? I would save up a little more to buy a nice cannon used. I'm 15 and been saving i can't get a job I'm not old enoff.So I want a good named brand I never have good luck with off brand so I want Kodak cannon or Nikon. Are these good company's to buy refurbished cameras from??? And also I want them to take good pictures and video and audio I can buy a mic thank you :)
>>> What are some good cameras/camcorders?