Thursday, December 6, 2012

Nikon camera (d5100) blurry photos on automatic setting?

I've had the d5000 for a few years and just bought the d5100 on a black Friday sale. I ordered a lens filter thing right after I got it, and it arrived like a week later. The first week, the camera took great pictures.As soon as I put the filter on, the pictures were all blurry on automatic setting.So I took the filter off and they are still blurry. I'm sure I didn't touch or scratch the lens while putting the filter on. I even cleaned my lens, and it's still blurry.It's the lens it comes with- the Nikkor 18-55.It's not the best lens out there, but it should still work, especially on automatic settings. Ideas on how I can fix this??? Trying to take Christmas card photos of the kids and everything is garbage!
>>> Nikon camera (d5100) blurry photos on automatic setting?