Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Is there an auto focus adapter for Nikon lenses to Sony DSLR's?

I'm a Nikon D5100 owner with a 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX and 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED IF AF-S VR lenses and I am highly considering upgrading from Nikon to Sony. I'm interested in the Sony A77 DSLR.Is there at all an adapter (price range doesn't matter) that will have auto focus working with Nikon lenses converted to Sony cameras? The only ones I can find are manual focus. I kinda doubt there's anything out there that would help me but I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm guessing I'm just gonna have to start all over with the lenses.It would just be nice and handy if I could somehow convert my Nikon lenses to the new Sony, in the best way possible. Thanks in advance.
>>> Is there an auto focus adapter for Nikon lenses to Sony DSLR's?