Friday, January 18, 2013

Why does my video stop all of a sudden on my d7000?

Sometimes when I'm recording Full HD video with my Nikon D7000 it only records for about 30 seconds and then just says 'video recording has stopped unexpectedly'. Something like that anyway.
Does anyone know why? I'm using a Panasonic SDHC 8GB class 10 card with read 90, write 25mb/s.
It doesn't do it all the time. For instance I just recorded a 2 min. Clip.No issues.
Does anyone know why it would be doing this? Or has it happened to you?
Thanks

Oh and Jim A, before you say "Read your manual" I have read it.
Added (1). I do have a SanDisk Extreme class 10 45mb/s card as well and its a 16GB. Picked that baby up for about $35 on sale at best buy. I have that in my #1 slot for pictures and the panny card in #2 slot for video. Maybe I should switch them. Thanks guys.
>>> Why does my video stop all of a sudden on my d7000?