Thursday, February 21, 2013

Looking to upgrade dslrs?

I currently have a nikon d3200, and while I love it, I have gotten more into photography (mostly people in nature) and would like to upgrade to an intermediate dslr. While I am biased towards nikon (I own multiple lenses, so that is one of the main reasons I would like to buy another nikon body), I am open to other brands. I also own a pentax and olympus lenses, so I would be interested in buying a body from them.
Like I said, I mostly like to do nature and people in nature, so I am looking for something with a large sensor.It doesn't have to have all the new high tech features.
I am just looking for suggestions of brands or specific bodies, really just someone to nudge me in a certain direction- so what do you suggest?
>>> Looking to upgrade dslrs?