Thursday, February 21, 2013

Nikon d5100 sport pictures?

Hey, so I have a horse show this weekend and wanted some good pictures. I have the nikon d5100. I'll be doing fast paced events like roping, barrel racing, flags, stuff like that. I want my horse and I to be in focus and it doesn't matter about the background. What setting should I put it on and what stuff should I adjust? I would obvisouly put it on sport but should I change like the ISO? Or anything else? I know someones going to say read the manual and I have. I haven't had the camera that long so I haven't had the chance to play with it at rodeos or anything. Thank you!
Added (1). Thanks guys. We're going to be inside with dimish lighting. I'm going to play around with different settings and what not for poles while I take pictures of my friend. I'm going to be having my mom take the pictures while I'm running so that's another reason I wanted to find a good setting because she's not 'camera smart.' although I'm not either. I don't run super fast patterns since my horse is older but I still do decent times, enough where there's a blur.
>>> Nikon d5100 sport pictures?