Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Nikon d3200 problems? - 1

I just bought a Nikon d3200.the camera seems to work great im just having two problems. I got two lens's and the 55-200mm lens wont work, when I try to use it it says no lens attached even though it is (properly), and also I got a speedlight but I can not get it to slide on, This is my first dslr so im not sure if its me or the items

any info/advice would be appreciated!

Additional Details

I also got a 18-55mm lens and it works perfectly fine.

I was playing with it some more and with the 55-200mm lens it will allow me to take photo's in manual without the pop up flash, but in auto it still says no lens attached?

also for the d3200 is it normal for it to fall asleep fairly fast?

sorry if these are stupid questions, im a first time user

**reposting b/c of the new details
>>> Nikon d3200 problems? - 1