Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wireless remote control for Nikon D3100 to auto-focus in video?

Okay, so I have a Nikon D3100 and have recently found that it's not possibly to auto-focus the camera without being behind it so that someone is able to push the shutter release button half-way down. Which is a problem for me.As I want to shoot a video of myself in front of the camera, and have the camera to auto-focus on me when I'm in front of the camera lens- which isn't possible as I cannot push down the shutter button without behind behind the camera.
Anyway, I was wondering if it is possible to buy a wireless remote that will enable me to use auto-focus whilst I'm in front of the camera.

Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, I don't have much experience when it comes to shooting video. Thank you, I appreciate your time.
>>> Wireless remote control for Nikon D3100 to auto-focus in video?