Sunday, March 17, 2013

Best lens for non-blurry, relatively distant action shots (eg.birds flying)?

I have a Nikon D5000 and I'm looking to purchase a lens that will be good for action shots.
I enjoy taking photos of animals from things such as my pet cat and dog through to wild animals, but as a relatively novice photographer the only lenses I own are the standard 18mm to 55mm, a Tamron 70mm to 300mm (came free with the camera) and soon to be a Tokina macro 1:1 100mm lens.So, I can never get good, decent photos that aren't blurry (which is a real pain!)
I think I have a good understanding of aperture/shutter speed and all that technical stuff, but the problem is I'm not sure what kind of combination of all these technical elements I'd need in order to get a good lens.
Any advice on a good lens and also any advice and knowledge about aperture and action/long range photography would be really really appreciated :)
Like I say, I'm quite a novice at this (not stupid though xD) so really any knowledge would massively help me!
Thanks so much!
(also, I own a few tripods remotes etc.to stabilize the camera and although I'm only willing to spend MAXIMUM £500 on this lens I'd also like to see what other more expensive lenses have to offer, just to be curious haha)

См. статью: Best lens for non-blurry, relatively distant action shots (eg.birds flying)?