Saturday, March 23, 2013

Nikon D5200 - A good camera for me?

Hey everyone! If you know anything about photography/cameras, I could really use and appreciate your wisdom! (: For the work I am stepping into for the music industry (promotions, designing, social media, etc), the time has come for me to finally invest in a good camera to show the world what I got. I want a camera that's really going to complement my image taking abilities and something that will provide me with crisp/impressive shots with decent detail to edit on Photoshop. I'll be using it to capture photos at concerts, entertainment events, press, little photoshoots for bands, etc. A camera that I was looking at was Nikon's D5200. I want to make sure that these pictures turn out as great as possible, and are pretty professional quality. The cameras I've used over the years have really taken away from my eye for shots, and I'd like to step up from that. For example: If I'm at a concert and take a picture of a band member on drums, the image would often come out quite blurry/smooshed from all the fast movements- which isn't awesome, haha. I really want something that will be more efficient and I can rely on for whatever I'm doing, wherever I am.Do you think this camera would be a good way to go, and get the job done for what I'm looking for once I get in the swing of things? All feedback is appreciated! Thanks in advance!

См. статью: Nikon D5200 - A good camera for me?