Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Best SLR camera (UK)?

Hi, I'm looking to buy an SLR camera, this is the first time I've baught one myself, but have used friends cameras. I have been looking at the Nikon D5000 (can be baught in a package deal with the 18-55mm VR Lens for £464) Is this a good camera to go for. I have been told nikons are the best, there certainly seems a big price difference between this and the other one I looked at, the Canon PowerShot SX30 IS Digital Camera for £379!

I'd use the camera for the simple use of high quality photos, absract photography I'm interested in and I'm also looking to take part in a photography course in my spare time.Is this camera more for professionals? The nikon looks pretty user friendly but is it worth paying that much for a few extra gadgets that I may not even use? Would you recommend any other cameras?

Thanks for your help

См. статью: Best SLR camera (UK)?