Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Concert Photography/Buying a new DSLR HELP?

I've been trying to get into photography, especially concert photography.
Before you say anything I go to allot of indie alternative shows where they do let you bring in a DSLR, so that won't be an issue.

I'm a beginner so I'm looking for a starter camera, My choices right now are
- Canon Rebel XT that comes with only the 70-300mm lens, (note: that i will be very close to the stage if not right in front because I know the manager of the venue) I want to know if the 70-300 mm lens will do it's job or if i will be to close to even get a good shot considering I heard its a zoom in lens

-Nikon D40 with the original 18-55 lens that came with it,

I would love some feedback on which camera is better,
which one will do the job when it comes to indoor concerts, and tips about each of them, If you would like please suggest some other lenses, and advice when it comes to the ISO Indoors

I am a beginner so please don't say that I don't know what I'm doing, or that I should do my research, this is me doing my research and hopefully getting some feedback with people with experience.

См. статью: Concert Photography/Buying a new DSLR HELP?