Sunday, April 28, 2013

How to convince my parents to buy me something?

I want a Canon or Nikon camera that is around $350-$500 dollars. The one I really want is the $500.
I love photography and want to start making YouTube videos, so I need a good quality camera.
My dad thinks $300 is outragous for a camera but all my other $200 end up breaking (not by my own doing) and I want one that will last. I'm graduating middle school in June, so I'm planning on asking my grandma (she likes to spend her money since she has a lot) if she will buy me one as a graduation present.

I live in FL and in May my whole class is going on a field trip for a week to Washington D. C. and I want the camera in time to bring it there so I can take pictures. Thanks(:
Added (1). I live with my dad (my mom passed away a year ago from cancer) and we are moving in a few weeks so he doesn't have a lot of money for me as he has already spend $200 on clothes for me for that week in D. C. I want this camera by the end of the month so I can't really earn enough money in that amount of time.
Added (2). My dad actually told me to ask my grandma because she's always willing to get me something just he wasn't sure she would buy me a camera for that price.

In Florida most jobs you must be 15 or 16 to even volunteer let alone be hired.

См. статью: How to convince my parents to buy me something?