Sunday, April 28, 2013

What is the right lens for me?

I have a Nikon D3100 and currently still have the kit 18-55mm lens. However, lately I have been looking into other options of lenses since I am branching out.
I'm going overseas for the summer, and so that means I'll be carrying my camera around a lot, and having a slightly lighter lens than the 55mm would be fantastic, as well as being less bulky.

I've been looking at prime leses, both 50mm and 35mm.

Obviously I take a lot of shots while I'm traveling and being active. I do not take a lot of low-light shots, which is why I'm nervous about buying a 35mm. About 80% of my shots day-to-day are macro.

So basically I want a light weight, macro friendly Nikon lens. Any suggestions in this area would be greatly appreciated.

См. статью: What is the right lens for me?