Monday, April 8, 2013

I'm so Worried About my Future, help?

I'm so confused about what I want my career path to be. I know I'm thirteen, but I need some comfort and maybe some nuggets of wisdom from some of you guys.

I've always loved perfroming. I love being on stage. Acting, singing, improvisation; you name it! I audition for everything and I am starting lessons at the Alliance Theater next Saturday. But sometimes I feel so out of it (I'm sure performers don't ALWAYS want to go to rehearsal, but I feel it all the time!). Sometimes I absolutely hate theatre, and it stresses me out.

I've also wanted to do things in a recording studio. I love writing poems, and songs are pretty much poems set to a tune. I was taught how to play the guitar, and I teach myself piano. I just feel like I want to have band to be with. All those people who made history are bands. I also feel like nobody would want to listen to my music. Today's music is ALOT different than the music I like (the Beatles, The Who, The Eagles, Elvis, etc.)

I've also want to be a photographer. I take pictures with my Nikon all the time, and sometimes they get in the school newspaper. Linda Eastman is my photography inspiration, and I want to be just like her (maybe I'll marry one of the most coveted rockstars of our time? :D)

I've also had the aspiration to write.My school newspaper lets me write some articles and my english teacher tells me I'm one of the most creative writers she's ever met.

I also think God is calling me to be a missionary. I've always loved helping people. He keeps tugging on my heart to do this. I feel like if I have an earthly career I'd be wasting my life. When I go to Heaven, I want to be fulfilled and be able to smile at Jesus and say," I did it."

I'm hoping to go to Julliard for about 3 years, then go to an Oxford College to study some Theology and Liberal Arts (and maybe some photography if they offer it), then I would love to go LIPA (Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts) for the next 2 years.

Maybe I need a reality check and be out into focus by some you guys. This situation is making me very anxious (I am diagnosed with an Anxiety disorder), and I had a panic attack.My mom said she talk to me about it, but until then, I look forward to your responses.

God Bless :)

См. статью: I'm so Worried About my Future, help?