Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Issues with camera shake using dslr?

I'm using a Nikon D3200 with the kit lens 18-55mm currently, and have VR turned on.
Yesterday I went for a shoot at a local nature reserve, and found that when returning home many of the images had some camera shake in, which made many of the photos useless when zoomed in or cropped.
I was using an ISO of 400, generally keeping the aperture at f9-11 and the shutter speed then adjusts accordingly, it was usually between 40 and 100.
I was wondering what I can do to reduce camera shake, as I understand reducing the aperture can reduce sharpness and increasing the ISO can increase noise, and of course carrying a tripod is not always convenient.
Any help is appreciated, and many thanks in advance!

См. статью: Issues with camera shake using dslr?