Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sony handycam for youtube?

Hi! I'm just starting a beauty channel on youtube, and I'm looking into getting one of the handycams for filming my videos. I have a few questions:

-How good are these at shooting videos for youtube? I want my vids to look professional and polished, with good sound. The way typical beauty videos by famous bloggers like essiebutton and whatihearttoday look.not incredibly pro a la missglamorazzi, but good enough for people to want to watch.
-What do i do about audio? right now i'm recording with a nikon d5000, and the video quality and sound SUCK. I hate hate hate bad audio, and I really want it to be crisp and clean.would this camcorder do the work for me, or do i need a separate mic?

-does it autofocus during video? I need to be able to hold up swatches, etc and for it to focus without me having to do it manually.

any help would be amazing. THANKS!

См. статью: Sony handycam for youtube?