Friday, April 12, 2013

Looking for a good walk around lens (50mm)?

I enjoy taking photos as a hobby. I wouldn't say I'm and excellent photographer or anything, but I really enjoy doing it! I have a Nikon D3100 with a kit lens (18-55mm) and a 55mm-200mm zoom lens. I want to get just a basic walk around lens to use when I'm on vacation and just out and about.
I was thinking a 50mm lens with a low f-stop (like f/1.8 or something like that).So I went to Nikon's website to look, and there are 5 or so different 50mm lenses, all for different prices.

I just want a lens I can use to take good quality photos of people, places, and things while I wander around and stuff.It doesn't have to be amazing, just good. If anyone could tell me what lens specifically would be good for me, I would really appreciate it! Thanks :)

См. статью: Looking for a good walk around lens (50mm)?