Sunday, April 7, 2013

Upgrading from Nikon d3200. Full frame or top-end crop sensor?

Hi, I am a new at photography and been having a firm grip of the basics with my Nikon D3200 with 35mm f1.8 lens. Now I think that it is time to do an upgrade because I want to learn more, maximize more settings that top end DSLRs have. I shoot a lot of portrait, some landscapes, some nature shooting, but I really love portraits and capturing those moments instead of making someone pose in front of me. ANYWAY my options for upgrading is either get the Nikon D7100 (crop sensor) or Canon 5d Mk ii (full frame)
Why nikon d7100? because I have a 35mm f1.8 already, I can maximize that lens and go from there
Canon 5d mk ii well its a full frame, but do I really need that much for the type of pictures I take?
I took photography as a hobby not as a job or anything, but I definitely want to get serious with it and make an investment with my next DSLR purchase. I dont regret my d3200 but you just have that itch to have more.

Any answer would be appreciated

См. статью: Upgrading from Nikon d3200. Full frame or top-end crop sensor?