Sunday, April 7, 2013

My Nikon V1 seems to always take grainy photos?

I got the Nikon V1 as a Christmas gift and I took it with me on my vacation to NYC last week. On the camera screen all the photos seemed to be turning out great and I was impressed but once I got home and looked at them on the computer a lot of them weren't even printable in my opinion.In hardly even low light the camera created very grainy photos.It even seemed to use a higher iso in situations where light shouldn't have been a problem. I kept it on it's automatic screen mode because accessing pasm on this camera is time consuming and a bit of a pain. I had heard so many great things with this camera and I was really excited to use it on this trip but I'm now a bit disappointed with it's quality.Is there anyway I can stop my camera from taking photos like this? I've seen peoples sample photos with this camera and I know it's more capable than what it did for me in NYC.

См. статью: My Nikon V1 seems to always take grainy photos?