Saturday, April 6, 2013

Which is better: this nikon or this canon (specs included)?

Canon - EOS Rebel T3 12.2 Megapixel Digital SLR Camera (Body with Lens Kit) - 18 mm-55 mm Lens ***Price is on sale for about $440

OR

Nikon D3100 14.2MP DSLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens, 3" LCD, HD Video ***Price is about $450

It will be a first DSLR for me. I will eventually probably get a bigger lens but that could be a couple years down the road. I will just be taking family photos, shots of the dog, scenery, etc. I would like to take a class at some point so I can learn more about them but to begin with I will be using the auto-mode.
Added (1). I guess my main question is, how much of a difference will there be between a 12.2MP and a 14.2MP. I know Canon is usually considered the leader in DSLR (and cameras in general) so should i get a smaller MP just because of the brand… or would I probably be happier with the higher MP.

См. статью: Which is better: this nikon or this canon (specs included)?