Thursday, May 16, 2013

Looking for a lightweight dslr like the Nikon d3200?

I love the feel of the Nikon d3200 and how it doesn't feel heavy when I am holding it in the air. But shops are limited in what you can try and test in this area so I need a little advice on a lightweight DSLR similar weight but good quality in a low price bracket. Unfortunately I'm unable to afford the high spec ones. I like the features of the canon cameras! But I like the speed nikon take the photo so all my fast moving pictures aren't blurry. I think there's a weather proof canon no? Is that as heavy as a normal DSLR or is it lightweight like the D3200. I have arthritis in my wrists which is the reason I need lightweight. And I am growing out of my Nikon 1. Time to upgrade. Thanks
Added (1). Hi! I would like to add that I do know what a viewfinder is! But I also know that you have the choice of using either the viewfinder or the screen. I also know that canon do a touch screen that you are able to move around so when I am trying to take photos of the racing motor bikes as they're coming down a hill from over a wall I am able to do so. People use cameras for many different types of photography Edwin so maybe you need to learn that some people won't be just using it by looking though the viewfinder. Unless you wanna try that on a motorbike race…

См. статью: Looking for a lightweight dslr like the Nikon d3200?