Thursday, May 16, 2013

Why wont the len's work for my Nikon D70?

I have a Nikon D70 i inherited from my uncle.It came with its normal lens, but also a Tameron AF 28-200mm LD lens, a Phoenix 100-400mm AF zoom lens, along with a few others. But whenever I attach the lens to the camera to use, it refuses to shoot a photo. I cant figure out why. They mount just fine. But refuse to take a picture. I found the manuals for the camera and the Tameron lens but its not seeming to help.Am I missing a button or something I'm supposed to push? I have a canon that I use regularly but I wanted to start practicing with the Nikon. I am majoring in photojournalism and hoping to do action photography.It'd be nice to use the lens, or practice with similar telephoto lens, but i cant make it work. Help!

См. статью: Why wont the len's work for my Nikon D70?