Friday, May 3, 2013

Nikon 50mm 1.8G or 50mm 1.8D?

So I'm trying to decide whether buying a 1.8G or 1.8D for my Nikon d3100. I know the basic differences, the 1.8 is slightly sharper, the bokeh is a bit better, the color and contrast is slightly better, it's lighter & it's compatible for autofocus with my camera. But it's at least $80 more. That's no problem for me, I'll work for it (keep in mind, I'm a 14 year old girl) but if there is no real difference, I'd rather save that money for a film camera or other things. Even though the manual on the 18-55mm lens sucks, I love manual focusing it. I prefer it way more than auto most of the time. I also used my friends Pentax & she had a 50mm lens on it & it was great & I'm pretty sure it was on manual focus. I really don't know though. I plan to upgrade my camera in the future so maybe the other lens would work on autofocus with it. Please help me~

См. статью: Nikon 50mm 1.8G or 50mm 1.8D?