Monday, May 6, 2013

Nikon J1, most useful lenses/accessories?

I have 2 cameras, my Canon 20D and a cheap point and shoot that broke recently. I love my 20D, even though it's probably really outdated now.It's also a pain to lug around to every situation I would want to take pictures, and I haven't ever been able to afford the 2 lenses I REALLY want for it (both over $1000). The point and shoot was more convenient, but the photo quality was really bad in any indoors/low light situation. I found a great deal on a refurbished Nikon J1 with the 10-30mm lens. I have been looking at them for a while, since it seems like a reasonable compromise between my good camera and another junker point and shoot camera.

Once I get it, I want to go through and learn all the features like I did when I got my Canon. After I have a good handle on it, I'm pretty sure I want to order the 30-100mm lens and a filter set (I have a bunch of cokin special effect filters for my Canon, and have a lot of fun with them). I'm not sure what other lenses or accessories would actually be useful vs.becoming dust collectors? Any suggestions or comments on what's worked for you? Also does anyone actually know what style mount the J1 has? Is it unique to the J-series?

См. статью: Nikon J1, most useful lenses/accessories?