Sunday, June 30, 2013

Better gift: camera or money?

Since I'm graduating high school my mother wants to buy me a professional camera as a gift. Canon, Nikon, whatnot, etc. I know how to manage them and all. The prices of the ones that I could be interested in sort between $300 and $500. However, I gave thought to the matter and I wondered if instead of spending all that money in a camera, she would instead give me the money. I could use it for a lot of other things not just one object (the camera).So now I am indecisive because I know the camera isn't a priority for me, of course i would love to have one but I am not specifically dying to have it. I don't know what to do, either have the money or tell her to get the camera. What do you think will be best?

См. статью: Better gift: camera or money?