Sunday, June 30, 2013

Nikon Flex tt5 and mini tt1 problem?

I am shooting with a d700 with mini tt1 on camera hot shoe, with sb900 on top. Then using the flex tt5 with sb600 off camera.My problem is I can fire the sb600 off camera when I am only using the mini tt1 on the camera hot shoe.when i place my sb900 on top of it for some fill flash the off camera flash stops firing or fires erratically (once in a while not every time. I have tried setting the sb900 as on, master, and commander and none of these settings change anything. I have done this setup before without a problem but I cant seem to do it again and am not sure if I am forgetting a step or a setting? I really like to use the combination of off camera flash with on camera fill.any one know what im doing wrong ?
Added (1). @fhotoace I use the pocketwizzards because they can be fired remotely behind objects, they dont require the ability to see each other. I am not looking for an alternative to using them just an answer on how to use them correctly

См. статью: Nikon Flex tt5 and mini tt1 problem?