Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Can I use a DSLR lens on an SLR?

My professor is requiring us to use a film slr for our basic photography class. Since I can't find anyone to borrow from, I'm thinking of buying a 2nd hand one online. Problem is they're still too expensive. I saw some people selling only the body.So I was thinking if it's okay to use my DSLR's lens on the SLR.

I have a Nikon D90. The lens I usually use is AF-S Nikkor 18-105 mm 1:3.5-5.6G ED

I only keep seeing this question in vice versa. I'm no photography expert. I just find it interesting. The body is cheaper than the whole package, so I wanted to know if it works using a DSLR lens. Thanks.
Added (1). I don't live in the US and we don't use ebay much. We have a site which is the same though. The people selling are locals so it's much easier to buy and ship.

См. статью: Can I use a DSLR lens on an SLR?