Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Which entree level dslr?

Im comparing the
Nikon d3200
Nikon d5100
Pentax k-30
Nikon d5200.
This will be my first slr camera, and I will be shooting outside for the most part. I'm looking for a camera with good picture quality. Wich drew me towards the niko d5200 and d3200 due to their 24mp. I also liked the swivel display the nikon d5100 and d5200 offer. Another thing I like about the d5200 would be the many focus points. But what really drew me towards th e k-30 was the weather proofing and the 6 fps. What camera should I choose? What would be good for a beginner looking for a camera that I can progress with as I get more advanced? Thanks for reading this! Ohh. And with camera takes the clearest photos? And if you have any other slr suggestions under $600 that would be great!

См. статью: Which entree level dslr?