Friday, June 14, 2013

Does this sound like I should delete my Facebook? What would you do?

I'm 22 years old and, unlike others as young as myself, I do not become obsessed with Facebook. I do not write statuses or send messages, I basically post photos or video links. I'm very inactive on there. I keep it because I have a huge family that are scattered all around the united states and united kingdom.It's just a convienient way to keep track of everyone. I even have false information on there such as a made up college and job!

But here's the thing… My sister is in the process of adopting our infant cousin. The baby's biological mother (my first cousin) is a drug addict whose in and out of jail. When shes not in jail she's on Facebook tagging herself in all my photos of our family and the baby. She abandoned the baby, who is now a toddler, 15 months ago. The trial is coming up soon that will eliminate all her rights to this child. But until then we have to abide by her wants and needs, and she asked that if I post photos of the child that I must tag her in them. Ok I can understand that. But im also a professional photographer and so my photos of her are taken with a professional Nikon and some effects used on photoshop here and there. And then she comments all over MY photos about her drama !! She just commented on one last night saying how shes a moron and she just wants "her kid" back and then she talks about her jail situations. I don't want that on my page! I don't want my friends, co workers, and other family to be seeing her crap on my page. I'm not a dramatic person, I hate when people drag their personal stuff on Facebook, so doing it on my page really annoyed me! But I can't unfriend her until the adoption goes through and my sister has 100% custody. When that happens I can delete her and post as many photos as I want !!! I was thinking about just blocking her from seeing the album but if she finds out through someone else that she's blocked, I can be on legal trouble.So then I came to the conclusion of deleting my page???

См. статью: Does this sound like I should delete my Facebook? What would you do?