Friday, June 14, 2013

Nikon DSLR Issue: Sand Underneath Shutter Button, Help!

I have a Nikon D40x that I'm just beginning to really learn how to produce quality images on. Being on vacation at the beach, it was a perfect opportunity to take some really nice pictures of the beach and family. I passed my camera to two other people to take shots of me and others but I think they (and me probably) got sand underneath the shutter button. Now, the shutter is jammed down to where it focuses automatically when I turn it on, and even the slightest touch to the button makes the shutter go off. I KNOW it's sand, because before I went to the beach absolutely nothing was wrong.Is there any easy sort of fix I could try myself? I'm still on vacation and I would love to take more pictures.

См. статью: Nikon DSLR Issue: Sand Underneath Shutter Button, Help!