Sunday, June 23, 2013

Photography for SUPER beginners?

I want a new hobby so I have decided on photography. I love looking at ads in magazines and papers, and i think the entire photoshop/editing process is AMAZING… But I know absolutely nothing about photography in any way. What should I do to learn what I need to know?

Any specific classes or books?

How should I start?

Any good portrait tips (lighting and background)?

How do I take pictures without seeming like one of those people who take pictures of anything and are like "look I'm a photographer"?

What camera should I get?

That last part was most important. I make minimum wage, so I can't really afford one that's TOO expensive (preferably <300 dollars), but I would like one with all the bells and whistles. Preferably Canon or Nikon.

Thanks a ton for the help!

См. статью: Photography for SUPER beginners?