Sunday, June 23, 2013

How to get the camera I want?

I'll link the camera I want down below, and it's a Nikon which is the D5200 that I've been wanting for like awhile now! I'm only 13 and she's worried about me not taking full responsibility of it because it's very expensive and the other reason she wont get it is just because it's an expensive camera to buy. I'm really really interested in to photography recently and I just want one so so bad! Does anyone know anyways possible I could convince her into at least thinking about getting me the camera I want? I reallllly want it! All answers are helpful! (:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Nikon%20D5200

It's the first one the (Nikon D5200 24.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm f/ 3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR NIKKOR Zoom Lens (Black) by Nikon)

См. статью: How to get the camera I want?