Saturday, June 8, 2013

Should i sell my nikon 55-200 dx lens?

Hi… i am thinking to sell my nikon nikkor 55-200 dx lens to save some money to buy new lens.i have nikon d3100.the new lens i am interested on buying is a prime lens or wide angle lens..is there a lens that can be also prime and wide angle? no right… am not sure if i should keep my 55-200 lens? which are good reasons to keep it? what am trying to say is it an important lens that someone has to have in his/her gear?..whats your thoughts? thank you
Added (1). Hi..please keep in mind that i am interested in street/urban, interior, architecture photography…
The thing is i am not really using my 55-200 lens that much..Which lens are ideal fro this kind of photography as mentioned above..thank you

См. статью: Should i sell my nikon 55-200 dx lens?