Monday, June 24, 2013

What is the difference between a Nikon 1 and the Nikon D3200 camera?

I a complete beginner in DSLR cameras - never even used one. But I want to learn. I am wanting to buy my first DSLR camera - but can't figure out which one to buy. I like the Nikon 1 camera series because of it's design and some of the 'quirky' photography features. But the Nikon D3200 seems like a better entry level DSLR. I want to know if I will be able to do everything with the Nikon 1 camera that I could do with the D3200. If I bought the Nikon 1 what would I NOT be able to do with it.Is the Nikon 1 a DSLR. I don't want to start learning more and find I need to buy the D3200 at a later date.So to cut a long story short what is the difference between the 2 cameras? :/

См. статью: What is the difference between a Nikon 1 and the Nikon D3200 camera?