Saturday, July 27, 2013

How to take self portraits with timed autofocus on Nikon D3100?

I run an online clothing store and I usually have someone photograph the pictures while I model the products.
Well, I don't have anybody to take them for me anymore. I bought a tripod to take the pictures myself, but I find it very difficult and time-consuming to get the correct position, zoom, exposure, and focus.
What I have been doing is place a chair on the spot where I will be standing and focus on the chair. This is still trial and error. Most of the time, the pictures are not sharp enough.
I order a cheap $4 remote online and turns out this specific camera is not compatible with wireless remotes.
Is there anything else I can try?

См. статью: How to take self portraits with timed autofocus on Nikon D3100?